Gothic font 1810

Täällä voi kysyä apua epäselvien tekstien tulkitsemiseen.
Arcobaleno

Re: Gothic font 1810

Viesti Kirjoittaja Arcobaleno » 14.09.2020 13:39

TapaniKoo and tuulacu, and everyone who participated in the discussion, thank you for your participation! Your help is very valuable to me! It's so nice to think that you're not alone in this "sea of genealogy"!

Everything Tapani wrote about Carin Wallius seems very logical. However, I'm missing some other detail to be completely sure that this is the correct Carin. I still hope that one day I will be able to find some document that will confirm this data.

In addition, I have a second cousin who is a direct female descendant of Carin Wallius.
Does anyone know if Walborg Pellicka has living descendants in the direct female line? I think it would be good to do a mitochondrial DNA test to compare the results...
I will help you to read Russian text.
You don't have to pay for it. In return, I will ask you to decipher for me the text is in Swedish. I have many ancestors in Finland and I need help in reading old texts in Swedish. We can do a barter.
Contact me!

TapaniKoo

Viesti Kirjoittaja TapaniKoo » 16.09.2020 22:52

And now: there is in Geni Anna Stina Lackmans husband Petter Mikonpoika Suhonen, Mikko Michel Antinpoika Suhonen b. 28.9.1796, perhaps also Antti Mikonpoika Suhonen b. 1761, Mikko Joonaksenpoika Suhonen b. 16.5.1728 and Joonas Paavonpoika Suhonen b. 1683.

Arcobaleno

Viesti Kirjoittaja Arcobaleno » 17.09.2020 12:09

TapaniKoo,
Yes, thank you, I know that.
Anna Stina's husband in Geni was added by me ))
But so far I haven't figured out how this can help me find Carin Wallius.
I will help you to read Russian text.
You don't have to pay for it. In return, I will ask you to decipher for me the text is in Swedish. I have many ancestors in Finland and I need help in reading old texts in Swedish. We can do a barter.
Contact me!

Vastaa Viestiin