Parents of Samuel Häckinen

Tänne voit lähettää sukututkimukseen liittyviä kysymyksiä, henkilöhakuja, linkkivinkkejä ja muuta sellaista.
Katie

Parents of Samuel Häckinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Katie » 12.06.2011 03:35

Hello,
I am unable to go back in time for the parents of Samuel Häckinen. FFHA and Hiski do not go back into the 1600's. I hope you have access somehow. Here's some information for you.

Samuel Häckinen was born in 1725 (I am unable to get the exact date) in Korpisalmi 17, Kuhmo, Oulu.
He died in 1791 at the same farm.

I would like the Name, Birthdate, Place of Birth for his mother and father.

Thank You.
Hope you are enjoying your summer, short as it is. I live in Northern Minnesota which is exactly like Finland and we have short summers and living by Lake Superior, a big COLD lake, it's always cool here, until a couple of weeks in July which we consider summer.
Janice

Katie

Re: Parents of Samuel Häckinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Katie » 14.06.2011 01:21

Hello, Jut
Thank you for the research you did for my request. Some of the older records are so hard to find but you and your fellow researchers always get it done for us and it is most appreciated. It's hard to link people to specific families when you start going into the 1700's and 1600's. If it's not in Hiski we are lost because of the handwritten records found in FFHA. Are there any other Digital records that I may check in my research?
Thank You
Janice

Vastaa Viestiin